Create quite a stir in the kitchen with this Homestyles Create-a-Cart Mobile Kitchen Cart. The cabinet doors conceal tons of storage space and the black granite top provides an upscale prep space. The integrated features like the towel bar and spice rack keep everything close at hand while cooking.
- Constructed of rubberwood, an extremely durable hardwood.
- Ageless black granite top is both beautiful and durable, providing resistance to heat, scratches and stains.
- Cottage oak finish for a warm and traditional feel.
- Two storage drawers and four cabinets with adjustable shelves accommodate pots, pans and small appliances.
- Industrial-strength casters to make it easier to move heavy loads while protecting your floor surface.
- Built-in spice rack, stainless steel towel bar and paper towel holder.
- Some assembly required using our easy-to-understand directions.
- Furniture conveniently delivers straight to your home.
- U.S.-based Homestyles has delivered exceptional online furniture experiences for more than 20 years
- Durable clear coat applied to protect and increase longevity of product
- Timeless stainless steel hardware is incredibly strong, lightweight, rustproof and easy to clean
- Ageless black granite top is both beautiful and durable, providing resistance to heat, scratches and stains
- Cottage oak finish for a warm and traditional feel
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.