Weather-resistant polyester cushions combine cozy comfort with lasting performance.
Frame clips keep each sectional unit or storage table from separating.
All-weather rattan is UV- and water-resistant for zero-maintenance year-round enjoyment.
Whether it's just a sweet spot for one or attached to a larger configuration, you'll want to curl up and enjoy the scenery on this Homestyles Palm Springs Side Seat. Frame clips keep it firmly attached to other sectional seats or a side table, so your seating configuration doesn't separate. Designed for indoor or outdoor use, the weather-resistant cushions and all-weather rattan deliver solid performance year after year.
- All-weather rattan is completely weatherproof for zero-maintenance year-round enjoyment.
- Enjoy as a standalone chair or create modular lounge seating with other Palm Springs pieces.
- Stain- and fade-resistant cushions should be stored in a dry place during rain to protect from excess moisture.
- Frame clips attach other tables and seats to each other to create modular lounge configurations, and keep the pieces from separating.
- Adjustable leveling glides compensate for uneven floors.
- Strong and sturdy steel frame will provide long-lasting solid support.
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use.
- Quick and easy assembly with included allen wrench - no additional tools required.
- Furniture conveniently delivers straight to your home.
- 1-year warranty covers your entire purchase and guarantees worry-free ownership.
- U.S.-based Homestyles has delivered exceptional online furniture experiences for more than 20 years.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.