Outdoor spaces become as comfy and cozy as a living room when you add a Homestyles Grayton Outdoor Sofa. With thick seat and back cushions that you can sink into, you can make seating for three or stretch out comfortably with a good book (or, let's be honest, your phone). The recycled aluminum frame with stainless steel hardware and weather-resistant cushions make this a sofa for all seasons, year after year.
- Recycled aluminum frame is rustproof, lightweight, incredibly strong and durable.
- Unattached seat and back cushions make relaxing even more supportive and comfortable.
- Recyclable, attractive gray olefin fabric is resistant to water, UV rays, mildew.
- Removable zippered cushion covers can be hand washed and air dried to clean and maintain the UV protection.
- Sofa sold individually.
- The single seat cushion creates a clean, modern aesthetic.
- Nylon glides protect floors from scratches and makes furniture easier to move.
- Quick and easy assembly with included allen wrench - no additional tools required.
- Eco-friendly cartons are FSC- recycled certified, and all packaging materials can be recycled, leading to minimal waste and zero Styrofoam.
- Furniture conveniently delivers straight to your home.
- 2-year warranty covers your entire purchase and guarantees worry-free ownership.
- U.S.-based Homestyles has delivered exceptional online furniture experiences for more than 20 years.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.