The difference between an average backyard and an open air sanctuary is found the classic comfort and traditional style that Sanibel delivers. This 6-piece dining set includes a round table, two swivel chairs and two arm chairs with cushions, and an umbrella with stand. The table and chairs are made of cast aluminum with a powder-coated finish and a clear coat that offers total protection from the elements. The tabletop and seat design allows water to quickly drain through to prevent pooling or staining. The center umbrella hole includes a cap to cover it when not in use.
- This set consists of round dining table, two swivel chairs with cushions, two arm chairs with cushions and an umbrella with stand.
- Cast aluminum frame is designed to withstand the elements
- Chair swivels 360-degrees and rocks back and forth for total freedom of movement
- Weather-resistant polyester cushions combine cozy comfort with lasting performance
- Umbrella tilts to put shade right where you need it
- Some assembly required
- Finish and measurements may vary
- Model Number: 6652-30856C
1 - Outdoor Dining Table: 28.75H x 42W x 42L
2 - Outdoor Swivel Chair: 32.5H x 22W x 23L
1 - Outdoor Chair Pair: 31.25H x 22W x 23L
1 - Umbrella: 92.5H x 106.25W x 106.25L
1 - Umbrella Base: 13H x 17.75W x 17.75L
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.