Any outdoor space becomes a desirable destination for entertaining or relaxing with this Homestyles Sustain 5-Piece Outdoor Set. This square dining table with four armless dining chairs brings up to four people together to enjoy an oasis under the sun. The water-resistant cushions and gray acacia wood with a UV-resistant finish deliver solid performance year after year.
- Set includes a square dining table and four armless chairs.
- Acacia wood is highly durable, water-resistant and easy to maintain for long-term enjoyment.
- UV and water-resistant gray polyester cushions feature thick quick dry foam for cozy comfort and lasting performance.
- Cushions include two velcro straps that are concealed on the underside of the cushion and attached to the slats in the wood frame.
- Protective UV-resistant finish on wood will help protect from degrading or fading from exposure to sunlight.
- Gray wood frame coordinates well with other finishes.
- Removable cushion covers make it easier to clean.
- Nylon glides protect floors from scratches and makes furniture easier to move.
- Slatted table top allows water to pass through for quick drying.
- Table has a center hole to accommodate an umbrella.
- Chairs are shipped fully assembled, table requires some assembly
- Furniture conveniently delivers straight to your home.
- U.S.-based Homestyles has delivered exceptional online furniture experiences for more than 20 years.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.