Rustic weathered wood and a signature X-frame mark the cottage feel of the Seaside Lodge Kitchen Cart by homestyles. Crafted of hardwood solids and engineered woods featuring a solid wood X" frame design with inset wainscot panels. The cart has a hand-rubbed, off-white finish with natural black granite top. Two outside doors open to large storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each. Four center drawers offer exceptional storage. Finished on all four sides, so it can be used as an Island. There are four casters (two locking) for easy mobility. Two towel bars on each side match the antiqued nickel-finished hardware. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required. Delivered to your door.
- Crafted of hardwood solids and engineered woods featuring a solid wood X frame design with inset wainscot panels
- Hand-rubbed, off-white finish with natural black granite top
- Four center drawers with two outside doors that open to large storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each
- Finish and measurements may vary
- Assembly required
- Delivered to your door
- Antique nickel finish on hardware is extremely durable and coordinates well with other finishes
- Aged finish for a worn and weathered look giving it a one-of-a-kind appearance
- Hand-rubbed finish highlights the beauty of the product and quality of craftsmanship
- Off-white finish is refined and timeless
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.