Rustic weathered wood and a signature X-frame mark the cottage feel of the Seaside Lodge Kitchen Island by homestyles. Crafted of wire-brushed wainscot inset hardwood veneer panels with solid poplar frames in a hand-rubbed, off-white finish. The island features a gray quartz inset top that provides a large work surface and extends to cover the knee-hole recessed area. Canted corner design adds a soft feel to the top and corners. There are four large storage drawers, with one door opening to two adjustable shelves. The industrial-designed hardware has an antiqued nickel finish.
- Crafted of wire-brushed wainscot inset hardwood veneer panels with solid poplar frames in a hand-rubbed, off-white finish
- Wood top contains two Slate Gray engineered quartz stone inlays.
- Four large storage drawers, with one door opening to two adjustable shelves
- Canted corner design on top and corners with antique nickel hardware
- Finish and measurements may vary
- Assembly required
- Delivered to your door
- Aged finish for a worn and weathered look giving it a one-of-a-kind appearance
- Hand-rubbed finish highlights the beauty of the product and quality of craftsmanship
- Off-white finish is refined and timeless
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.