California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur Kitchen Cart by homestyles is crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Natural wood top is crafted of hardwood solids with exposed finger joint construction. Two outside doors with European hinges open to large storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each. Four center drawers for additional storage. Finished on all four sides, so it can be used as an island. Casters on all 4 corners, for easy mobility (two locking). Doors and drawers feature unique open-handle pulls in brushed nickel finish. Matching brushed nickel-finished towel bars on each side. Finish and measurements many vary slightly. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Assembly required.
- Crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a natural wood top
- Two cabinets with two adjustable shelves in each and four storage drawers
- Brushed nickel hardware and towel bars
- Four casters with two locking roll easily when unlocked and keep the unit in place when locked
- Brushed nickel finish on hardware is extremely durable and hides fingerprints
- Natural wood top highlights the character of the woodgrain
- Rustic weathered brown finish for a comfortable and casual look
- Model Number: 5506-951
35H x 49.25W x 18.5L
||Modern & Contemporary
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.