California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur Pantry by homestyles is crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Solid wood surfaces have a wire-brushed texture, providing a weathered look. Features one utility drawer, with two upper and two lower doors opening to storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each, providing maximum storage space. Doors and drawer feature unique open-handle pulls in brushed nickel finish, and doors have soft-close European hinges. This is an ideal addition for any kitchen needing added storage space, but also can be used for storage in almost any room of the house. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Assembly required.
- Crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a wire-brushed texture
- Features one utility drawer, with two upper and two lower doors opening to storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each
- Doors and drawer feature unique open-handle pulls in brushed nickel finish, and doors have soft-close European hinges
- Ideal for a kitchen needing added storage space, but good for storage in any room of the house
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5506-69
72H x 30W x 17L
||Modern & Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.