California contemporary design with a slightly weathered driftwood, natural brown oak finish. The Big Sur Buffet by homestyles is crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood. Solid wood surfaces have a wire-brushed texture, providing a weathered look. Three upper utility drawers. Two doors with soft-close European hinges open to a storage area with two adjustable shelves in each. Center open storage area also features two adjustable shelves. Doors and drawers feature unique open-handle pulls in brushed nickel finish. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Assembly required. Measures: 36.5"H x 42"W x 19"D.
- Crafted from ash hardwood solids and straight grain oak veneers over engineered wood with a wire-brushed texture
- Three upper utility drawers
- Two doors with soft-close European hinges open to a storage area with two adjustable shelves in each and center open storage has two adjustable shelves
- Doors and drawers feature unique open-handle pulls in brushed nickel finish
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5506-68
36.5H x 42W x 19L
||Modern & Contemporary
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.