Traditional design with a hint of contemporary. The Manor House Vanity by homestyles is crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids with an aged waxed, white oak finish. Features carved, turned legs and a piano molding under the top, adding to the traditional design. Three drawers have an outer edge, picture frame molding and antique nickel drawer pulls. A lap drawer with felt-lined bottom protects more delicate items. Two outside drawers feature felt-lined, removable jewelry holders. The mirror has beveled glass and swivels for adjustment. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Measures: 54.5"H x 49"W x 18"D.
- Crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids with an aged waxed, white oak finish
- Mirror has beveled glass and swivels for adjustment
- Three drawers have an outer edge, picture frame molding and antique nickel drawer pulls
- Lap drawer with felt-lined bottom and two outside drawers with felt-lined, removable jewelry holders
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Model Number: 5504-70
54.5H x 46.5W x 18L
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.