Traditional design with a hint of contemporary. The Manor House Dresser by homestyles is crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids and Off-White oak veneers over engineered woods with an aged waxed, Off-White oak finish. Features a raised base with block feet and a piano molding under the top, adding to the traditional design. Six deep, equal-sized drawers have outer-edge, picture frame molding and antique nickel drawer pulls. The top two drawers have a faux two-drawer look and felt-lined bottom for more delicate items. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service.
- Crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids with an aged waxed, off-white oak finish
- Features a raised base with block feet and a piano molding under the top
- Six deep, equal-sized drawers have outer-edge, picture frame molding and antique nickel drawer pulls
- Top two drawers have a faux two-drawer look and felt-lined bottom
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Aged finish for a worn and weathered look giving it a one-of-a-kind appearance
- Whitewash finish brightens a room and highlights the woodgrain
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.