Traditional design with a hint of contemporary. The Manor House Twin Bed with Nightstand by homestyles are crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids with an aged waxed, Off-White oak finish. The bed's headboard has a center panel feature with a piano molding under the molded top. The footboard has the same center panel feature and includes column style legs with block feet and pyramid-shaped wood caps. There are straight grain, Off-White oak veneer side rails and bed slats. The nightstand has a raised base with block feet and a piano molding. One drawer features an outer edge, picture frame molding and antique nickel drawer pull. There is a lower open storage space. Note finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service.
- Crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids and off-white oak veneers over engineered woods with an aged waxed, off-white oak finish
- Headboard and footboard have center panel feature; footboard has column style legs with block feet, and pyramid-shaped wood caps
- Straight grain, off-white oak veneer side rails and bed slats
- Nightstand has one drawer with antique nickel drawer pull, lower open storage space
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Model Number: 5504-4015
1 - Twin Bed: 52H x 45W x 85.75L
1 - Nightstand: 28H x 24W x 17.25L
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.