Traditional design with a hint of contemporary. The Manor House Desk with Hutch by homestyles is crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids and white oak veneers over engineered woods with an aged waxed, white oak finish. The desk features carved, turned legs. There's a piano molding under the top, adding to the traditional design. There are three drawers with an outer-edge, picture frame molding and antique nickel drawer pulls. The hutch features uniquely shaped side panels with an upper storage shelf, two drawers, and pigeonhole storage areas. The back panel has a cut-out for wire management. Note finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Measures: 38.5"H x 54"W x 24"D.
- Crafted from wire-brushed hardwood solids and white oak veneers over engineered woods with an aged waxed, white oak finish
- Carved, turned legs with piano molding
- Three drawers with an outer-edge, picture frame molding and antique nickel drawer pulls
- Hutch features upper storage shelf, two drawers, pigeonhole storage areas and back panel has a cut-out for wire management
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service
- Model Number: 5504-152
38.5H x 54W x 24L
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.