Rustic coastal design captures the warm and homey feel of a quaint cottage by the sea. The Southport Chest by homestyles is crafted of oak solids and veneers over engineered wood, with a dark aged oak finish and aged Off-White waxing. The top two drawers have a faux two-drawer-front design with a felt-lined bottom in each to protect delicate items. Four lower drawers provide deep storage, with all drawers featuring nickel-finished, ring style drawer pulls. The mirror has a beveled frame next to the beveled glass, and there is an angle adjustment. Raised carved feet, a shaped ogee edge top and base molding add to the charm. The mirror's shaped molding matches the dresser. Arrives at your door by parcel delivery service. Finish and measurements may vary. Assembly required.
- Crafted of hardwood solids and oak veneers over engineered wood
- Top two drawers have a faux two-drawer-front design with felt-lined bottoms to protect delicate items
- Raised carved feet, a shaped ogee edge top and base molding add to the charm
- Nickel finish on hardware is extremely durable and hides fingerprints
- Carved and turned legs create an upscale, handcrafted look
- Aged off-white waxing provides a classic patina finish
- Dark oak finish highlights the beauty of the woodgrain
- Mirror has a beveled frame next to the beveled glass, and there is an angle adjustment
- Finish and color may vary
- Assembly required
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.