Contemporary design with rustic character. The Sedona Dresser with Mirror Set by homestyles is crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing for an authentic rustic aesthetic. The set features an aged toffee-colored finish. The top two drawers feature felt bottoms to protect delicate items. There are four additional drawers. All drawers are 14.75"D x 6.5"H. The drawer fronts are framed with antiqued nickel-finished drawer pulls. The mirror is solid mahogany with a molded frame and beveled mirror glass. Mirror mounts are included, as well as wall hanging hardware for vertical or horizontal hanging. Finish and measurements may very slightly. Assembly required. Dresser: 36"H x 52.75"W x 18"D. Mirror: 37.5"H x 31.5"W x 1.25"D.
- Crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneers over engineered wood, with hand-applied, aged cracks and distressing for an authentic rustic aesthetic
- Features an aged toffee-colored finish
- Top two drawers feature felt bottoms, with four additional storage drawers
- Drawer fronts are framed with antiqued nickel-finished drawer pulls
- Mirror has molded frame and beveled mirror glass, with hardware for mounting, or hanging vertically or horizontally on a wall
- Mirror is solid mahogany with a molded frame and beveled mirror glass
- Assembly required
- Model Number: 5420-74
1 - Dresser: 36H x 52.75W x 18L
1 - Mirror: 37.5H x 31.5W x 1.25L
- Crafted from mahogany solids and cherry veneer over engineered wood
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
||Modern & Contemporary
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.