The Buffet-Of-Buffets Server by homestyles is designed to offer flexible, additional storage and workspace for the kitchen and dining areas of the home. This functional cabinet has a cottage oak finish and natural wood top. It has expansive storage, with three utility drawers on metal drawer slides and two cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf, plus a center open storage area. The buffet features a nine-bottle wine storage bin that can be removed for open storage. Constructed of solid wood and veneers. Brushed steel hardware accents the cabinet, which is equipped with adjustable floor levelers. Assembly required. It comes carefully packaged with all items labeled and easy-to-follow directions.
- Constructed of solid wood and veneers with a clear coat finish to help protect against wear and tear
- Cottage oak finish and natural wood top
- Three utility drawers on metal drawer slides and two cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf, plus a center open storage area
- Nine-bottle wine storage bin that can be removed for open storage
- Brushed steel hardware
- Assembly required
- Carefully packaged with all items labeled and easy-to-follow directions
- Brushed steel hardware is extremely durable for high-traffic areas
- Cottage oak finish for a warm and traditional feel
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.