Store it all, display it all, and have it all with the Homestyles Buffet of Buffets Server with Hutch. Whether used in the kitchen, dining room, or anywhere else, it brings organization to your life and style to your home. The variety of storage options from cabinet shelves to drawers to wine racks gives you the flexibility to figure out what's just right for you. Glass cabinet doors on the top put your most special items on display, while the solid hardwood top creates a classic look. Pack more storage into a smaller footprint with this off-white server that easily coordinates with a variety of environments.
- Hardwood is incredibly strong, easy to clean and maintains its beauty for ages.
- Three drawers and two cabinets with adjustable shelves accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes.
- off-white finish is refined and timeless.
- Removable wine storage provides flexibility for wine bottles or simply open storage.
- Hutch features two wood-framed glass doors with an adjustable shelf inside
- Brushed steel hardware is extremely durable for high-traffic areas.
- Some assembly required using our easy-to-understand directions.
- Furniture conveniently delivers straight to your home.
- U.S.-based Homestyles has delivered exceptional online furniture experiences for more than 20 years
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.