Drawers maximize valuable kitchen storage space.
Adjustable shelves to accommodate pots, pans and small appliances.
Brushed steel finish on hardware is an extremely durable finish for high-traffic areas.
Practicality doesn t always have to sacrifice stylishness, and this Homestyles General Line Kitchen Cart is proof positive that you can have the best of both worlds. The solid hardwood and engineered wood frame features a natural finish and all the bells and whistles a kitchen needs. Three storage areas conceal adjustable shelves that put you in control of your storage. A tool caddy and towel bar keep commonly used things within reach, and heavy-duty rubber wheels let you easily move it anywhere.
- Tool caddy keeps commonly-used items conveniently nearby.
- Two easy glide drawers and three cabinets with adjustable shelves accommodate a variety of items.
- Natural finish highlights the character of the woodgrain.
- Rubber casters protect your floor and make it easy to move and rearrange.
- Hardwood and engineered wood offers incredible structural strength and durability.
- Towel bar keeps towels within reach.
- Brushed steel finish on hardware is an extremely durable finish for high-traffic areas.
- Some assembly required using our easy-to-understand directions.
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.