Kitchens are the meeting place in today's home, and there is no more comfortable place to be than at the Americana Kitchen Island Set by homestyles. Crafted of solid hardwood and veneers with engineered woods, featuring a deep grey painted finish. The physically distressed oak-finished top features worm holes, fly specking, and small indentations. The shaped top with beveled edges includes a drop leaf that increases the work surface to 36"D. Two open adjustable shelves on each side and one single upper drawer add storage space. Two doors conceal two storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each. Framed doors and drawers feature front panel moldings and unique carved apron moldings to add to the warm Americana design. The two stools are crafted of solid hardwoods in a deep grey painted finish with a physically distressed oak-finished seat. Front, back and side stretchers provide excellent support and stability. The shaped seat and contoured back adds comfort. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required.
- Crafted of solid hardwood and veneers with engineered woods and featuring a deep grey painted finish
- Shaped top with beveled edges and a drop leaf that increases the work surface to 36"
- Two doors conceal two storage areas with two adjustable shelves in each
- Contoured back provides exceptional support on pressure points
- Seat is designed with customized contours to cradle user
- Antique bronze finish on hardware is extremely durable and coordinates well with other finishes
- Counter-height stool has a 24-inch seat height
- Multi-step finish adds beauty and highlights the quality of craftsmanship
- Gray finish coordinates well with other finishes
- Two stools are crafted of solid hardwoods in a deep grey painted finish with physically distressed oak-finished seat
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.